T1 Potter arises

Just when the Hubs thought we were doing REALLY well without a single hospital trip this year after spending close to 10k on hospital bills last year (if you haven’t been following this blog, we were in hospital a LOT last year), T1 decided to kiss the edge of a table with her face.

HARD.

Just imagine her full 24 kilos flying down on the table cheek first.

Her initial reaction was shock.

Silence.

A white face.

Then uncontrollable bawling.

And within 3 seconds, blood started pulsing out.

PANIC!!!

I rushed to get some ice. Nana rushed to get a towel and as soon as I wiped the blood off her face, I knew instantly that she needed stitches. In my few decades of life, I’ve run through a glass door before at full speed with many stitches (scar shown here) and know when a wound looks like it needs stitching. The Hubs was at the Shangri-La attending a women’s event (yeah, I’m rubbing it in) but thankfully, our dearest, dearest Uncle Ben was around to drive us to the hospital.

We went immediately to Gleneagles, closest hospital to Nana’s house.

Waited close to an hour before our turn to get stitched up. We weren’t exactly dying and there were more serious stitching needed in other patients, so we waited. The nurse put this handiplast plaster on her face to curb the bleeding.

She got 2 external stitches and 2 internal stitches. Deep cut but short and thankfully, along the face lines. The Doctor said she would have a scar but everyone ELSE says she wouldn’t (merely by me telling them she had an accident) because there are amazing products in the market that can remove scars. Really?

We genetically suffer from keloids but let’s hope it skips a generation in her case.

In any case, scars are a part of us. It is a reminder of our life. And we told her that she was now akin to Harry Potter. You can bet she was well-chuffed!

She is now prancing around again (NEVER LEARN!!!) performing dangerous stunts at home with a white patch on her face. Just last night, she was seated on the bath tub edge balancing herself with legs up and swinging back and forth whilst I was supporting T2 in her poop session, a long drawn out 2 hour session.

We visit the Doctor again today to check the wound and then stitches get removed next week. The reason they don’t use dissolvable stitches on her face is because dissolvable sutures are too inflammatory and can leave marks, thus usually used for internal wounds. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Although we’re grateful that she didn’t hit her eye instead, it’s another few hundred dollars unnecessarily down the drain. My girls, my girls. They really do cause me some heart attacks.

Who is Mamapumpkin?
Mamapumpkin is a former Design Architect turned Multi-Million Dollar Digital Entrepreneur. She sets out to prove to all that you can have anything and everything that you want; if you have that fire of desire burning within and the drive to work hard. Even better with much love.

Mamapumpkin has not only grown corporate businesses successfully in the past and doubled her salary 5 times over 5 organisations but has grown THREE BUSINESSES to 7 FIGURES within an 8 year period. She now shows others EXACTLY HOW after retiring her own husband from employment. He is now the official dog walker, family driver, chef and THE BEST FATHER to their two girls and THE BEST HUSBAND to the woman who CHOSE HIM!

Mamapumpkin is the girl who has nothing but fights for everything including YOU. She is idealistic in her desire to put unbelievable amounts of money and extrardinary happiness into the lives of good people so we can change the world together believing in happiness for ALL. She strives to impact lives authentically wanting to reduce poverty cycles and enable quality education for all and always supports the voiceless. She believes we can all have a life of our own desires to enable real contribution into the world. But first, one needs to understand what this all means.

A beautiful life without limits.

If you wish to learn how to propel your life forward guaranteed, be brave to take action. Mamapumpkin's purpose is to build people. Her gift is to help them UNCOVER their HIDDEN GIFTS. She operates fairly and always leaves an impression. You either love her or not and she is alright either way.

She is a living testimony that women really can have a lot. Being financially and time free has enabled her to travel the world anytime, anywhere, doing anything with anyone, as she spends most of her days with her children, having fun, supporting others wherever she can. Also having fun.
Show your support and spread the love!

8 thoughts on “T1 Potter arises

1. So glad she is okay…..
    I have a little scar from table edge too less than an inch away from my eye….

2. oh dear… pengsan…
    Amber had her fair share of cuts n such.. and I find Vit E helps a lot with healing a reduced scarring. I took a capsule of Vit E.. poked w needle and rubbed diligently.. when the wound is almost drying. it did help.

3. Oh No, poor T1 what a scare! Glad that she’s active & wishing the cutey pie a speedy recovery

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *