This week for the first time ever, I actually paid for my own Business Class ticket. I have been on Business and First Class before but never had I paid for it. Now that I have, I am not looking back. I know it sounds like I am now becoming a flight snob but before you judge……
Why did I love being on Business Class at Malindo?
- Because firstly, they have a leg rest that is PERFECT for my short legs. Just PERFECT. This makes it super comfortable for my entire journey instead of having my legs hanging down from the usual airline seat not being able to touch the ground. AWFUL. Back ache killer even on a one hour flight, yo. So yes, from here on, I will only fly Business. Because removing myself fresh from a plane is oh, so worth it.
- Secondly, there is just so much more space. Again, this means extra comfort. I could rest both my arms on the arms rests and still not touch my adjacent neighbour. I could even sit my Balenciaga on the arm rest. And a million more things. Lots of space to manoeuvre all my junk around. Awesome.
- A comfy chair means a comfy snooze. Oh yeah. And snooze I did. I usually never, ever sleep on planes. Ever. Because not only is cattle class tiny and uncomfortable but I usually spend my time watching movies. On Business however, I fell asleep even though I had a movie on and my laptop open.
- Speaking of laptop, there was WIFI on board. I just LOVE planes with WIFI on board. Nuff said.
- There is free flow of drink and snacks and food was abundant. Not that this made a difference to me as I could only eat and drink so much, but it was nice to know that I could always ask for something. Anytime.
- There were blankets and pillows for my extra comfort, and a welcome and goodbye drink as a standard.
- There are much less people to fight with at Business. This means less noise, more luggage space, heavier luggage allowance, and more personal attention overall.
- I was invited into the airport lounges before departure and get a free meal. Not that this made sense either because how much can one eat really.
- I got to check-in without queueing for miles…….I loved this because I was late on both counts yet not having to queue at all was simply awesome. And there were at least a hundred people in the queues.
- Being first in and first out of the plane rocks. Time is of essence and my time is incredibly expensive so it only makes sense to save as much of it as possible.
There you go. It makes perfect sense for me to fly Business. And because my kids know this, they are now filled with envy so guess what? Our next trip? I will just spoil them on Business. Because I can. It is what my Mom would have done, kid spoiler she is.
Who is Mamapumpkin?
Mamapumpkin spent 7 years in London committing crimes to gain her Bartlett BSc in Architecture. She spent 7 years as a Stay At Home Mom raising her children as documented in this Mamapumpkin blog since over 10 years ago and thereafter returned to the Corporate World stronger than ever. Her last job as Country Director of a British Railway Signalling organisation saw her getting ill with an aortal and mitral heart valve regurgitation and early stage cancer. Through her journey from working to not working to working again, she sets out to prove to all women that they can do anything and everything that they set out to do; as long as they have that fire of desire burning within and the drive to work hard. Even better with oodles of love, passion and integrity.
Despite being ill, she has grown a network marketing business from very little knowledge and experience in the otherwise infamously known MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) industry, racing from an income of ZERO to RM 100,000 monthly in merely 2 years. She is a firm believer of the MLM business model but realises the pitfalls too and understands how and why the majority of people would shy away (or zoom far away) from any MLM business.
She is now pondering the title of her new book, From Zero to 100,000 RM monthly in 2 years and has a sequel in the pipeline with the aim of helping real professionals succeed in the World of MLM. Always the giver, Mamapumpkin has supported orphans for over 30 years and has now extended her care to the sick, single mothers, and even struggling families. She believes that with the MLM business model, we can all have a life of our own desires to enable real contribution into the world.
A beautiful life without limits.
Mamapumpkin currently manages the Homeschooling Hub Malaysia on Facebook. She also runs Working Women Malaysia (not THAT kind of Working Women!), Mamapumpkin - Creating A Life of Abundance, and Funky Moms on Facebook to offer REAL support to all women who want career and life success. She is a living testimony that women really can have a lot. Being financially free has enabled her to travel the world anytime anywhere doing anything, and she spends most of her day to day with her children, reading and supporting other women.
For enquiries, please contact her at mamapumpkin at gmail dot com or WhatsApp her at +6012-2333840