Hola! I am now hiring a Pumpkin Assistant because I really do need some assistance!!!
If you know of anyone who is:-
1. Dynamic (go-getter, won’t sit on their ass type, lots of initiative),
2. Detailed (will check-check-and check again so that the work is perfectly right the first time round, has an eye for mistakes, catches and pays attention to detail),
3. Creative (can give me 50 ways to use a string in 5 minutes but don’t prepare for this because I will ask you something completely different at the interview, can visualise graphics and have an eye for good layouts)
4. Writes and speaks good English (better still if they have a command of both Bahasa or Mandarin) – you don’t have to have a wide vocabulary but I prefer if you have good grammar.
5. Preferably someone on a YEAR OUT or an INTERN because they come fresh and pick up fast. Just like my old Nannies – I MISS THEM!!! They would have been PERFECT!!!
6. Has their own car and a valid driving license – a MUST
7. Has professional appearance and conduct wearing a big smile daily with a bounce in her stride (sorry, no male candidates unless you can show me that you are extraordinary)
8. Someone who does not like to talk too much because I need my space and I do like quiet. I always feel that people who talk non-stop are lonely and haven’t got an outlet to release that internal energy. No hard feelings but it gives me a headache.
9. Someone who answers the phone or responds to messages in record time unless they have a very good reason not to, and the advantage of that is that you get to work from home but will need to go out SOMETIMES. I would reckon that I would need you out of the house at least once or twice a week but as we get busier, maybe more. You could also work with me together at my home if you like but I may make you sweep the floor.
10. Jobscope – very easy. Just do as I say.
I would say that you would learn a lot working for me and it would be a good way to propel your career onto the next step, or maybe with me you might not even have to. Every single employee whom I’ve had under my wing has had a bloody tough time but they have all been very grateful. They know that I was tough for a reason. We are just talking about my previous direct managers, not the engineers or other company resources reason being I wholeheartedly believe that women, especially young women, need to learn as much skills as possible as fast as possible so they can succeed. Succeed does not mean making lots of money. It could mean anything. Not everyone is driven by money. But as long as you are confident and kind, a good worker and future leader, I would have done my job as a boss.
If you know of anyone or if you are that person, please email me your CVs. Salaries will commensurate with level of experience.
After 7 years in London committing crimes to gain a Bachelor of Science in Architecture from The Bartlett, Mamapumpkin quit her full time job as the Country Director of a British Railway Signalling organisation in December 2014 due to the diagnosis of her double heart valve (aortal and mitral) regurgitation causing her to be extremely fatigued (insufficient oxygenated blood) and not being able to function as a normal human being.
By the Grace of God, she was introduced to Izumio and Super Lutein and her health has rocketed since. She now pledges that it is the best thing that ever happened to her and earns a good living by sharing the benefits of Izumio and Super Lutein to the world.
Mamapumpkin also manages the Homeschooling Hub Malaysia on Facebook. Please LIKE the page and contact her for enquiries. She has just recently started Working Women Malaysia on Facebook to offer support to all women who want career and life success.
For information on Izumio and Super Lutein, please LIKE the Izumio Lutein Malaysia page on Facebook or email her at (mamapumpkin at gmail dot com) and she will be able to respond to all your queries. Or WhatsApp/Call her at 012-2333840.
There is also an Izumio and Super Lutein Resource Centre on Facebook that is strictly for her growing team of customers and medical advisers (yes, there are Doctors in there). This is a place where user sharing is discussed working towards everyone’s best health. And of course, you will be guided towards your business success should you wish to do the Izumio business, a very viable business.
For more reading on her experience with Izumio and Super Lutein, please click on the following links:-
Or do a SEARCH on this blog on the top right hand corner for IZUMIO and you should be able to find anything related to Izumio. Mamapumpkin talks about Izumio everyday. It is her life after her family.**************************************************************************
Who is Mamapumpkin?
Mamapumpkin spent 7 years in London committing crimes to gain her Bartlett BSc in Architecture. She spent 7 years as a Stay At Home Mom raising her children as documented in this Mamapumpkin blog since over 10 years ago and thereafter returned to the Corporate World stronger than ever. Her last job as Country Director of a British Railway Signalling organisation saw her getting ill with an aortal and mitral heart valve regurgitation and early stage cancer. Through her journey from working to not working to working again, she sets out to prove to all women that they can do anything and everything that they set out to do; as long as they have that fire of desire burning within and the drive to work hard. Even better with oodles of love, passion and integrity.
Despite being ill, she has grown a network marketing business from very little knowledge and experience in the otherwise infamously known MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) industry, racing from an income of ZERO to RM 100,000 monthly in merely 2 years. She is a firm believer of the MLM business model but realises the pitfalls too and understands how and why the majority of people would shy away (or zoom far away) from any MLM business.
She is now pondering the title of her new book, From Zero to 100,000 RM monthly in 2 years and has a sequel in the pipeline with the aim of helping real professionals succeed in the World of MLM. Always the giver, Mamapumpkin has supported orphans for over 30 years and has now extended her care to the sick, single mothers, and even struggling families. She believes that with the MLM business model, we can all have a life of our own desires to enable real contribution into the world.
A beautiful life without limits.
Mamapumpkin currently manages the Homeschooling Hub Malaysia on Facebook. She also runs Working Women Malaysia (not THAT kind of Working Women!), Mamapumpkin - Creating A Life of Abundance, and Funky Moms on Facebook to offer REAL support to all women who want career and life success. She is a living testimony that women really can have a lot. Being financially free has enabled her to travel the world anytime anywhere doing anything, and she spends most of her day to day with her children, reading and supporting other women.
For enquiries, please contact her at mamapumpkin at gmail dot com or WhatsApp her at +6012-2333840