Attracting the man you like is easy if you know how. First and foremost, please make sure he is available. Don’t go around breaking up marriages. But if he’s only boyfriend-girlfriend with someone else, hmmm……I still wouldn’t mess because it’s just not nice. If it is meant to be, it will be, know what I mean? Would you like it if you were dating a man and someone else kept calling him to tempt him? It’s just messy. If anything like that happened to me and my man (married or not), I would expect the man to delete the girl from his life. Delete number, delete contact, delete any form of communications, delete forever. If the man can not do that for me, he is out. No man is worth it if he cannot do that for you, ladies.
Not even if the girl is “JUST A FRIEND.”
I am ruthless like that. I have high self-esteem and am worthy so if you love me, put your actions and money where it’s worth. Period.
So let’s say the man is available. What next? Well, it depends on how well you already know him? Is he a friend? Is he a mutual friend that you’ve just met? Is he a stranger? Is he a blind date?
My first advise is to be yourself and be confident and NOT show that you fancy him at all. Men like the thrill of the chase and the harder it is to get you, the more they want you and the harder they will work to keep you. Serious!!! If you give in too easy, they also give up more easily.
So. You need to be a little sharp with your observation skills to learn up as much as possible about him.
1. Watch his shoes. Are they clean and neat? Or scruffy and dirty?
2. Watch his attentiveness to you. Does he check his phone every now and then? Or do you have his 500% attention?
3. Watch what he says about his Mother and the rest of his family. Men who glorify their Moms are Mommy’s boys.
4. Watch how he treats the waiters. Is he polite? Does he care?
5. Watch what he says about his career and life goals. Are they in tune with yours? There is no point pursuing this any further if he is dead set against children and you love children. DON’T expect a man to change. Although some men do change, they are few and far between and require a lot of work.
Assuming they pass all 5 questions above, you need to learn how to play the string of pull and release in the right amounts.
1. Stay mysterious, don’t tell him your whole life story all in one date!!! Only answer the questions that he asks you.
2. Don’t tell him much about your past boyfriends. Leave it open and vague. Men really don’t want to know.
3. Don’t tell him your personal stuff. Leave that for much later. He can tell you his personal stuff but not you. Talk about traveling, your career, hobbies, whatever but keep it light and/but interesting.
4. Bring him food. Find out what he likes to eat. Cook for him. Food always works 😉
5. Be presentable and clean with a little sexy/sensuous touch. Email me for more details 😉 I offer grooming advice too.
Come back for PART TWO later………….I have to go sleep now.**************************************************************************
Who is Mamapumpkin?
Mamapumpkin spent 7 years in London committing crimes to gain her Bartlett BSc in Architecture. She spent 7 years as a Stay At Home Mom raising her children as documented in this Mamapumpkin blog since over 10 years ago and thereafter returned to the Corporate World stronger than ever. Her last job as Country Director of a British Railway Signalling organisation saw her getting ill with an aortal and mitral heart valve regurgitation and cancer. Through her journey from working to not working to working again, she sets out to prove to all women that they can do anything and everything that they set out to do; as long as they have that fire of desire burning within and the drive to work hard with oodles of love, passion and integrity.
Despite being ill, she has grown a network marketing business from little knowledge and experience in the otherwise infamously known MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) industry, racing from an income of ZERO to RM 100,000 monthly in merely 2 years. She is a firm believer of the MLM business model but realises the pitfalls too and understands how and why the majority of people would shy away from any MLM business.
She is now pondering the title of her new book, From Zero to 100,000 RM monthly in 2 years and has a sequel in the pipeline with the aim of helping real professionals succeed in the World of MLM. Always the giver, Mamapumpkin has supported orphans for years and has now extended her care to the sick, single mothers, and even struggling families. She believes that with the MLM business model, we can all have a life of our own desires to enable real contribution into the world.
A beautiful life without limits.
Mamapumpkin currently manages the Homeschooling Hub Malaysia on Facebook. She also runs Working Women Malaysia (not THAT kind of Working Women LOL), Mamapumpkin - Creating A Life of Abundance, and Funky Moms on Facebook to offer REAL support to all women who want career and life success. She is a living testimony that women really can have a lot. Being financially free has enabled her to travel the world anytime anywhere doing anything, and she spends most of her day to day with her children, reading and supporting other women.
For enquiries, please contact her at mamapumpkin at gmail dot com or WhatsApp her at +6012-2333840