Thank you Lian, for nominating me for the above award. Now, I have to win!!
I am a self-proclaimed SuperMummy because:-
- I have given up 4.5 years of my life to care wonderfully for a little person who irritates the shit out of me
- In doing that, I had become really, really broke and depleted ALL my savings from my previous career
- But I survived it and am now back in the black. From not being able to walk into Coffee Bean, I can now walk in at any time. That, ladies and gentlemen, is an incredible achievement
- I give my husband incredible services so that he still keeps a keen interest in me despite my large, pregnant state. That…..is a skill. If you need lessons, email me privately
- I can remain standing strong under immense pressure, I don’t buckle
- My daughter says so. Apparently because I teach her SO MUCH about everything….
- I have a diversity of skills ranging from academic achievements to sports to the Arts to managing children to being extremely lazy…..Hey, if you can be as lazy as I am and have everyone look down on you and still not have it affect you, it really counts for something. I would rather poo in my pants than walk to the toilet. THAT’s how lazy I am
- I can be a big BITCH. My Mother told me that was a skill to be proud of
- I am creative enough to get what I want, when I want
- I know how to be HAPPY
Well, well…..what are you waiting for? Vote for me to win by clicking a hundred times DAILY on this badge below:
Competition ends 30th April 2009 and I am already 3 days short of clicks.**************************************************************************
Who is Mamapumpkin?
Mamapumpkin spent 7 years in London committing crimes to gain her Bartlett BSc in Architecture. She spent 7 years as a Stay At Home Mom raising her children as documented in this Mamapumpkin blog since over 10 years ago and thereafter returned to the Corporate World stronger than ever. Her last job as Country Director of a British Railway Signalling organisation saw her getting ill with an aortal and mitral heart valve regurgitation and early stage cancer. Through her journey from working to not working to working again, she sets out to prove to all women that they can do anything and everything that they set out to do; as long as they have that fire of desire burning within and the drive to work hard. Even better with oodles of love, passion and integrity.
Despite being ill, she has grown a network marketing business from very little knowledge and experience in the otherwise infamously known MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) industry, racing from an income of ZERO to RM 100,000 monthly in merely 2 years. She is a firm believer of the MLM business model but realises the pitfalls too and understands how and why the majority of people would shy away (or zoom far away) from any MLM business.
She is now pondering the title of her new book, From Zero to 100,000 RM monthly in 2 years and has a sequel in the pipeline with the aim of helping real professionals succeed in the World of MLM. Always the giver, Mamapumpkin has supported orphans for over 30 years and has now extended her care to the sick, single mothers, and even struggling families. She believes that with the MLM business model, we can all have a life of our own desires to enable real contribution into the world.
A beautiful life without limits.
Mamapumpkin currently manages the Homeschooling Hub Malaysia on Facebook. She also runs Working Women Malaysia (not THAT kind of Working Women!), Mamapumpkin - Creating A Life of Abundance, and Funky Moms on Facebook to offer REAL support to all women who want career and life success. She is a living testimony that women really can have a lot. Being financially free has enabled her to travel the world anytime anywhere doing anything, and she spends most of her day to day with her children, reading and supporting other women.
For enquiries, please contact her at mamapumpkin at gmail dot com or WhatsApp her at +6012-2333840