- The Hubs got a huge pay cut which now sees us being very careful with money again. Clients are not paying despite being wealthy and of royal descent. It is a pain but such is life.
- I am dying to go for a little holiday – anywhere! Even PD!!! I missed out on the last organised trip to PD because I was almost due to deliver and the Hubs didn’t want to take any risks. But now I am itching to take off…..I hear PD Avillion is very kid friendly. Who wants to come along?
- I am hoping to teach T2 in taking the bottle so that I can have some freeeeeeeeedom. I cannot imagine being tied down for a whole year with a baby stuck to my boob.
- I have been dreaming of a life back in the corporate world, I’m not sure why. I love the attention. I’ve done this stay at home mom thing for 5 years now and will probably need to do it for another 5? Gosh…..well, I can still dream.
- After Tee’s crying drama of how she doesn’t like her Daddy doing things for anyone else, the Hubs says he is no longer doing anything anymore for anyone as he is so scared to upset his precious little darling. He claims that she takes after me and that I won’t allow him too to do things for other people. That is a farce because the last time I threw a fit was TEN YEARS AGO when he offered to send some girls home in his car. Wouldn’t YOU have thrown a fit too?
Who is Mamapumpkin?
Mamapumpkin spent 7 years in London committing crimes to gain her Bartlett BSc in Architecture. She spent 7 years as a Stay At Home Mom raising her children as documented in this Mamapumpkin blog since over 10 years ago and thereafter returned to the Corporate World stronger than ever. Her last job as Country Director of a British Railway Signalling organisation saw her getting ill with an aortal and mitral heart valve regurgitation and cancer. Through her journey from working to not working to working again, she sets out to prove to all women that they can do anything and everything that they set out to do; as long as they have that fire of desire burning within and the drive to work hard with oodles of love, passion and integrity.
Despite being ill, she has grown a network marketing business from little knowledge and experience in the otherwise infamously known MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) industry, racing from an income of ZERO to RM 100,000 monthly in merely 2 years. She is a firm believer of the MLM business model but realises the pitfalls too and understands how and why the majority of people would shy away from any MLM business.
She is now pondering the title of her new book, From Zero to 100,000 RM monthly in 2 years and has a sequel in the pipeline with the aim of helping real professionals succeed in the World of MLM. Always the giver, Mamapumpkin has supported orphans for years and has now extended her care to the sick, single mothers, and even struggling families. She believes that with the MLM business model, we can all have a life of our own desires to enable real contribution into the world.
A beautiful life without limits.
Mamapumpkin currently manages the Homeschooling Hub Malaysia on Facebook. She also runs Working Women Malaysia (not THAT kind of Working Women LOL), Mamapumpkin - Creating A Life of Abundance, and Funky Moms on Facebook to offer REAL support to all women who want career and life success. She is a living testimony that women really can have a lot. Being financially free has enabled her to travel the world anytime anywhere doing anything, and she spends most of her day to day with her children, reading and supporting other women.
For enquiries, please contact her at mamapumpkin at gmail dot com or WhatsApp her at +6012-2333840
Show your support and spread the love!